10 Ways To Increase Traffic To Your Website In 2017.
Having a website is great. As a business owner, increasing traffic to your website is important. The more people that visit your website, the more chances you have to increase your sales. These days, you have to rely on the internet to grow your business. The challenge most business owners face is not knowing how to increase traffic to their website.
As an internet marketer for 15 years, I’ve tried every internet marketing strategy to increase traffic to client’s website. Some internet marketing tactics was a success and some was not. I’ve learned over the years, not all internet marketing tactics work for each business. As an internet marketer or businesses owner, you have to understand your target audience in order to increase traffic to your website.
Here are 10 ways to increase traffic to your website :
- Write Quality Content & Go Social – If you’re writing quality content on your blog and not sharing it, you’re missing on potential traffic to your website. What’s the purpose of having content on your blog and no one to read it? Share your content on social media sites like Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, Tumblr & Pinterest.
- Have A Responsive Website – If you’re website only look great on a desktop computer but, not on a mobile device, you’re limiting your chances of getting tons of traffic. More and more people are using their mobile device to browse the web. If a mobile user visit your website and seeing the desktop version, there is a high chance that particular mobile user will leave your website and look somewhere else.
- Advertise Your Website – Pay per click advertising is a great way to increase traffic to your website. PPC advertising can help build your brand while getting your website in front of online users. Don’t be afraid to spend money on ppc advertising. I advise you to put together a pay per click marketing strategy before starting a pay per click campaign.
- Implement SEO Strategy – Search engine optimization is another way to increase traffic to your website. Optimizing your website for keywords to rank on search engines like Google & Bing will benefit your website in the long term. This internet marketing strategy is the best way to gain free traffic to your website for a long time.
- Have A Fast Website – This is crucial. Have you ever visit a website and it took forever to load? If so, you know how other online users feel. Make sure your website load a fast speed. If you’re website is loading slow, check with your hosting provider and ask , how to increase the speed on your website?
- Become Socially Active – Sharing your content on social media is just the beginning. Join groups related to your target audience on social media sites and begin interacting with the group. This will help increase your followers. In which, will drive traffic to your website.
- Make Sure Your Website Can Be Indexed – Search engines like Google & Bing must be able to crawl your website to index your site pages. Your site navigation should be easy to crawl and navigate. Having a html sitemap on your website is beneficial as well. The more site pages search engine crawl, the more visible your website will be in the search engines.
- Video Creation and Marketing – Making a video and distributing your video across social channels is another way to increase traffic to your website. Online users love to watch videos on their off time. This marketing method is a great way to brand your company. When creating a video, make sure to leave some type of call to action within the video.
- Join Business Organizations – Joining a business organization like the BBB can also increase traffic to your website. Most consumers these days trust websites that are part of a business organization. Consumers visit websites like the BBB to find the services they need.
- Have A Great Headline For Your Content – When writing content for your blog, having a catchy title will increase traffic to your website. When creating a catchy headline for your blog content, think outside the box. Ask yourself, what will online users search for when it come to my product or service?