Why Your Google Adwords Campaign Is Not Working?.
PPC Advertising is great way to get fast traffic to your website. Google Adwords is the biggest pay per click advertising platform on the internet. When it come to advertising on Google Adwords, some companies have seen great success and some has not. Some companies are afraid to invest money into ppc advertising due to reading bad reviews from unsuccessful Adwords advertisers. To have a successful ppc advertising campaign with Adwords, you have to understand how Google Adwords work. It take a lot of time to fully understand ppc advertising. You as a business owner, don’t have the time to learn ppc advertising. You have to focus on running your company.
Some business owners hire a ppc management agency within their city to assist them on advertising on Google platform. For example, if you own a business in San Diego, CA , you should find an experience ppc advertising agency in San Diego, CA to assist with your campaign. It’s always best to work with a company locally. There are numerous of companies that offer ppc advertising but, not all of them have experience. A PPC Advertising company should be certified with Google.
If you have hired a ppc agency to setup your Adwords campaign or if you’ve took the initiative and created an Adwords campaign and not seeing any success, chances are your campaign is setup just for clicks. Getting clicks is great but, at the end of the day it’s about conversions.
Here are a few reasons why your Google Adwords campaign is not working.
- No Strategy – You should always create a ppc advertising plan before creating the campaign. For example, know your target market, services or products you want to promote, keywords related to those services or products, what your competition is doing, and so on.
- No Keyword Organization – Creating one ad group and dumping a lot keywords in that group is not good for your campaign. This affects your quality score and it’s hard to manage which keywords is not performing well. You should always have multiple ad groups with related keywords for that group in your campaign.
- Poor Keyword Choices – If you’re bidding on broad keywords, you’re making a big mistake. For example, let’s say you own a flower shop in San Diego and you’re looking to increase sales on yellow tulips, targeting the keyword, ” Tulips”, is a broad keyword. Bidding on broad keywords will get you more clicks but, low conversions. Search users don’t type in broad keywords anymore. Search users type in phrases. Considering bidding on, ” Yellow Tulips San Diego”.
- Misinforming Ad Text – You ad text should be related to the product or services you’re offering.
- Landing Page – When it come to ppc advertising, never send visitors to your home page. You should always send them to the page you are looking to received more conversions. A visitor to your page should not have to click more than two times to get to a call to action button or form. Also, make sure you have at least 3 – 4 call to actions on your landing page. Keep the information short and simple. Your landing page should also be mobile friendly. There are a lot of mobile users who use Google to search.